AS4122-2010 General Conditions of Contract6 December 2013
The ACA recommends members use AS4122–2010, General Conditions of Contract for consultants, which is available from SAI Global’s Infostore.
ACA recommends this standard contract, noting the following important points:
- It is not intended for use in a design and construct context, or where the client intends to novate the contract.
- The Standard consists of General Conditions of Contract, Execution form, and Annexures Part A–C inclusive, all provided in a single document, which should be used in full.
- ACA strongly discourages the practice of amending the Standard.
- ACA strongly discourages the incorporation by reference of the General Conditions of Contract into another form of agreement.
- ACA strongly discourages the use of previous editions of AS4122.