Improving Productivity in Construction7 July 2014
How can your business contribute towards changing industry best practice in South Australia? Find out at the 1/2-day conference, run by Building Smart and the Lean Construction Institute.
Industry leaders in property, construction, Lean and Building Information Modelling, will address the following topics:
- What has South Australian businesses achieved to date?
- How will DPTI encourage the uptake in the industry and what are their objectives?
- Find out what other client organisations are starting on the BIM journey and the messages that the MBA will be giving.
- The AMCA will share the importance of BIM MEP AUS, modularisation and the role RUGSA are playing educating the local industry.
- There will also be an update on the Commonwealth Government Engagement by buildingSMARTin support of the National BIM Initiative and feedback on its progress.
- John Held, ACA – SA President
- Cox Architecture
- Hansen Yuncken
- Plus more to be announced soon.
31 July 2014
1.00pm - 6.00pm, followed by networking, drinks and canapes
Pavillion, South Terrace, Adelaide
The conference has been kindly sponsored by A2K and is FREE of charge.
Pre-registration is required. Limited spaces available.comments powered by Disqus