What are We Doing to Ourselves?7 July 2014
ACA – WA's next discussion event asks the tough questions!
The practice of architecture is getting harder and harder.
- Fees are continuing to decline to unsustainable levels.
- Bespoke consultancy agreements are increasing our liability and risk.
- Firms can no longer match the salaries that their staff are being offered by builders as “Design
- There is a growing tendency towards D&C, which means our clients are now builders.
- Architects can no longer afford to do research and development – does this mean stagnation?
- Architects are now giving their clients more and more – e.g BIM.
So what are we doing about it?
ACA – WA is giving you the opportunity to discuss this important issue over a glass of wine, with the conversation led by professionals who see our problems on a daily basis.
Conversation chaired by Steve Goddard and Rob Bentley from Acuity Business Coaching, and Basil Georgiou from Jackson McDonald.
Wednesday, 23 July from 6pm
JCY offices, 234 Pier St, Perth
A selection of cheese and wine will be served and ample street parking is available.
A donation of $5 upon entry would be appreciated.
Tel: 0415 961 173
comments powered by Disqus